Monday, May 05, 2008

feelings gone. final decision.

i had made up my mind.
i will leave vm.
requested for a transfer.
i must transfer asap.
if not..
i would rather resign and take a short break.

i don wanna tolerate her temper..her nonsenses..her mood.
no way.
she stretched me to my limit.
all along..
i endured.
but till that sat night..
she pissed me off totally.
forget it manx.

even when her mood is back to normal..
even when her tone to me is back to normal..
my decision is final.
i will not change my mind.
i no longer have feelings working at vm.
totally sucks now.

now my days at vm are like hell.
i dragged my feet to work.
but my whole mind was just empty.
now i'm working for the sake of money.
strictly only money.

no more friendship..
no more team spirit..
definitely no more personal feelings.

i'm so sure that this time my mind is tired of all this shits.
enough is enough.

requesting for transfer doesnt mean anything.
it doesnt mean that i have lost.
its just that i don wanna force myself to tolerate nonsense & end up making myself very stressed up & unhappy.

anyway..
i have stayed there for almost 3years..
its time for me to learn new things in a "non-sensical" environment.

No comments: