Wednesday, September 05, 2007

tears flowed again..

i cried.
this time i really cried very hard.

the one whom i need is not with me.
perhaps its my fault.

i am still crying now.
i cant just control my tears.

i blame myself.
maybe..
perhaps..
i should be used to it by now.
but i am still not able to adapt to this.

thanks to kenji & nic..
kenji cant come out..
so he ask nic to accompany me..

thanks to nic..
trying so hard to make me smile.
telling me lame jokes to make me laugh.
seeing me cry..
now makes me feel embarrassed.
i am very touched.

nic was told by kenji to buy bubble tea & french fries..
cos these two small lil things could cheer me up.

i did smile.
i don wanna disappoint both of their hard efforts.
especially nic's effort to come all the way down from his house.

but he's bad sia.
kenji asked him to force me finish the porridge then can eat the fries!
i was like wth..
as if i can feel kenji was around.
oh god!

well..
i go play games awhile..
then go sleep.

No comments: