Wednesday, September 05, 2007

stuuupiid f0Ol..

i am so BORED at home!

felt so alone..
everybody is out.
but not me!

i should have gone out with my friends..
& not being a stupid fool to stay at home!

i dono wat to do now..
i so feel like crying..

yeah.
i do cried.

went to the doctor..
Dr. Kwan said..
Yvonne, try to think positive.
everytime i see u..
u are mostly in depression.

oh god..
do i really have depression?

my left hip hurts alot!
the pain is so great that my tears flowed during midnight.
but no one is there for me.

my gigantic fluffie is gone..
left me alone.

worse of all..
the one i need the most isn't around by my side.

haix.
am i the only one who feels & thinks this way?
am i the stupid fool?

am i the only one who feels lonely at this moment of time?
yeah.
perhaps..
i guess so.

oh shit.
gastric pain again..
wth!
argh..........
it hurts la..

sian la.
still gotta go school later..

No comments: