Thursday, September 27, 2007

happy moments*

today suppose to work split shift de..
but really cant tahan the pain liao.
really not feeling well.
told ks.
tot he got saleh to replace me..
but ling sms said she is replacing me..
thanks to her..
if not..i cant rest at home le.

but tml need to work split due to last min stuff.
nvm la.
earn back wat i have not earned today.

yesterday i was very happy..
went swimming with dear..
then ate kfc..
after that we went to watch "Underdog"..
quite a nice & funny movie!

i really enjoyed those moments yesterday!
but time passed real fast without knowing esp when there is happy moments.

omg*
I REALLY REALLY ENJOYED THOSE MOMENTS ON 26 SEPTEMBER!
how i wish time could just stop there.

tml can see dear again..
yeahx~

i'm gonna rest slightly early tonight.
so tml will feel better..hopefully la..

actually wanna upload those pics for the lantern festival de..
but things doesnt turn out right for me.
wanna upload today..
but not feeling well..
so no mood.

but i promise i will upload soon.
today really damn no mood.
but just now dear came to my house for awhile to accompany me.
he eased my pain a lil bit.
though its just within 30mins in my house..
but i am contented.

oh yah.
today is jeremy & ling's 7mths anniversary.
hehe*
i still remembered!
but i feel so bad & guilty..
cos ling replaced me today..
she was supposed to meet jeremy today for anniversary.
i am so bad.
i caused my mei to miss out her special day with jer.
i am so sorry.
i didnt mean it.

stopping here liao.
nth much to add on..

拥有你是我一生中最开心的事。。
我真的很幸福!

No comments: