Wednesday, September 05, 2007

pain..

mentioning my previous posting that i'm going to school a few hrs ago right?
wondering why i can still post here yet again?

i didnt go school.
cos feeling very unwell.
my lower left hip hurts alot.
hurts to the extend that i cant walk.
now not so painful..
slightly better..
but the sudden sharp pain will still come back out of a sudden.

haix.
tml i am working split shift.
hopefully the pain will never come.
if not it will cause me real inconveniences liao!~

as for tonight..
i will be alone again..
wat to do..
hug my baby pillow to sleep ba..

besides my painful hips..
i am also feeling very sick.
no mood for this & that.

i usually love to eat..
i can actually eat alot!
but today..
no appetite to eat at all.
today only had 1 meal.
but i felt so reluctant to eat.
cos i'm so giddy during the afternoon.
nvm ba.
take it as a diet for me.

have been vomiting all day.
spoils my mood.
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

No comments: