Sunday, April 22, 2007

a tired me.

finally vacuum & mop my whole house..
haven been doing housework for a week!
omg*
no choice la..
busy with work & studies.
even if i got off days..
i will slack on my comfy bed..
either watching tv..or using the com.

now resting awhile..
den going to tidy up my room!
dust all over my dressing table.
haix.
sadden.
hmm..
i wonder can do finish anot..
so lazy lor..
my right leg is kinda swollen...
i also don't know why..
its so painful!
this is the first time i experience it.
i was working during the evening,
den my leg was SO itchy!
i cant even tahan till the extent i need to go toilet to check it out.

its a mosquito bite on my leg..
den i scratched it.

after awhile..
when i pressed on the part which i got the mosquito bite..
it hurts.
then today i woke up and saw the area surrounded with bruise.
the bruise shape is like a ring >__<"
i was like..
wth?

don't know tonight got go eat supper anot..
kinda like my black pepper beef rice at xin wang HK cafe.
everytime after work sure go there with pat, ah bin, adam..
but now..
we all like drifting apart.
supposingly thought we going ktv de..
but rach said don't want go liao..
nvm lor.
don't go don't go lor.
its fine with me.

DARLING,
i read your posting.
last year..
we are all so fine.
now..
everyone seems to have changed to another person.
am i right, DARLING? (if u are reading this posting.)
nvm.
i believe no matter what happen..
me & u will remain the same.
we must persevere till the end.
let's prove them wrong!

No comments: