Sunday, April 08, 2007

oh my god*

just came back home.
老鼠忘了拿他的passport!
omg*
drove back to my house again..
wasting time..
should be already on comfy bed~~~
haix.

my darling, rach became a 2nd "yvonne"..
so sad..
today me & rach talk crap alot..
laugh alot also..
hopefully we can still stay close..
our vm 3 sisters seems like falling apart.
now only me & rach still steady..
hmm..
1 day..
i hope we 2 jie-meis will still meet up talk craps again :))
i really really hope so.


today is ah bin korkor last day in VM..
sadden*
hmm..
he gave me a wine-opener!
i wanted to have a wine-opener so long ago!
finally!
thankie so much.. AH BIN KORKOR!

just now rach jio me go CLINIC on nxt wed..
don't know going anot..
depend on 老鼠 lor..
i got night class on that day also..
maybe after class then go VM wait for rach.

will be working in the evening later..
hopefully not so busy ba..
just ended the conversation with 老鼠...
praying that the 老鼠 will not be late for work tml!
hehe*

i better stop my rubbish..
its gonna be 5am!
byeee.

No comments: