Tuesday, April 10, 2007

puffy eyes

was working ytd..
quite peaceful..
but was busy from 6plus to 7plus..
hehe*
thanks to my darling, rach!
she helped me ytd if not...
i cant mention the "thing" also..
its a secret.
but 老鼠 managed to guess it out!
wtf*
no fun liao!

everything was fine..
after work..
went to have supper at newton market with 老鼠, jeremy & ling..
jeremy led the way..
cos i dono how to go..
haix.
so funny..
was eating halfway..
jeremy's brother called ling's phone.
after he hung up..
his mummy called.
due to his orientation at 8am tml..
suay*
after that call ended..
its ling's turn!
his daddy called her.
lolx*
waliew..

after that..
my turn!
that phone call caused me to end up with tears.
i was crying like fuck*
i wouldnt mention about the incident.

today's lesson was boring..
luckily it ended at 9.30pm..
i was yawning & yawning throughout the whole lesson.
was struggling to do my assignment given..
my eyes couldn't even open to its usual size..
next lesson got test~
siao liao..
abit no confidence..
maybe can pass..
but not high marks!
argh*
everytime TEST TEST TEST!
i'm goin' mad*
haix.
stresssssss....

No comments: