Sunday, April 08, 2007

just another sunday..

hmm..
woke up at 1.30pm~
so wanna slp longer.
later working..
gotta go bathe soon.
got slight headache the moment i'm awake.
was slacking on the sofa..
watching channel 55.
was putting on a tightening mask too.
quite sometime never put mask liao..
pimples popping out!
so ugly like shiit.

i'm still thinking whether to go CLINIC with rach on wed nite.
but i'm kinda excited.
hehe*

i so wanna go swimming again!
老鼠 said this coming sunday can go swimming!
wee wee*
can go swimming again!
i wanna slim down so desperately after sean said i've gain weight!
thanks sean*
your words motivated me to really go exercise!
haha~
this time..
i think i've really become a crazy 小飞鱼!
but i'm lovin' it!

well..
i'm stopping here.
gotta complete my working routine again.
1. gonna have my shower.
2. dry my hair.
3. watch tv.
4. have my lunch.
5. tie up my hair.
6. put on my make-up.
finally..
7. leaving my house for work.

No comments: