Thursday, April 26, 2007

so poor thing!

came back from school & my late supper.
then go back home le.
nth much la.
ady said next tue most probably put me on split shift.
ON la..
cos this week only work 3 days due to the stupid DEDE!
NNBCCB!
haix..
i wanna get more pay!
i need to get lotsa stuff.
i so wanna dye hair again..
my hair colour gonna be real black damn soon..
i am so gan chiong.
i hate having black hair after since my ITE days.
so broke now..
i wanna get clothes liao..
haix..
see how 1st la..
depending on my pay..

















a mushroom me.




i am a real pathetic soul.
_______________________________
now chatting with my ite mate, ci hui.
recently keep talking..
so amazing..
during sch days..
we nvr seem to talk much.
graduated so long then talk lotsa craps.
we seems to have lotsa stuffs in common.
we both in F&B working line..
we both also hate office style.
boring.
sad thing..
she couldnt get into poly.
gd luck for her trying again next year! :))
i'm stopping here now..
gonna chat with her liao.

No comments: