Tuesday, April 24, 2007

haix..

whenever i am alone at home..
i will start thinking of the friendship between the 3 of us.
why ah?
why should i still continue to care about her feelings when she SO BO HIU me!?
not even my fault somemore.
waliew.
something must be wrong with me somewhere..
aiya..ya..ya..ya!
i really realised the six of us are not close as before.
supposingly have :

ah bin kor
ah pat kor
adam
rach
yvonne (me)
lyn

haix..
now become different batches :

me & rach tgt..
ah bin & ah pat
ah bin & lyn
adam & pat (considered so..cos adam loves to confides things to ah pat!)

still rmb adam always go ah bin's hse ton...
it seems just not long ago..
but..
hmm..
sadden.
haix..haix..haix~

in the end,
the only ones who are still clinging on only left me & my darling rach.
hopefully it stays on like this.
if something happen in between us..
i think i will really break down.

but i got confidence in rach.
i'm sure things between us won't change.
firstly..we are seeing each other so often..
going mos..having vodka cranberry..or even vodka orange.
going clinic..also the same few drinks..
we can really crap ard almost EVERYTHING & EVERYWHERE under the sun!
its true.
but i won't mention the stuffs we talked before.
she won't tell u also..
u know i know can liao.

lucky she got kenneth nvr P.S me!
if not i'm so gonna TOK him up.
next time i promise i'm gonna TA the tequila pop with her only!
muacks*
darling..when are u gonna jio me go again?

anyway..
i'm gonna create another email add.
got some probs with the current one.
will let u all know again!

No comments: