Saturday, September 26, 2009

mentally & physically torture treatment!

oh my god!
first day of F1 & its already tiring..
events all the way straight to monday!

i'm wondering if i can still survive till then..

worse of all..
i am not feeling well at this time!

my head feels like spliting apart..
these past few days,
i felt acute pain at unexpected times.
& its both sides of my tummy.
all i knew is that its not tummy ache at all.
whether if its kidney or liver..
i really don't know!
when the pain comes,
i cant even stand straight..
cant even walk at all.
all i can do is to squat down for a short moment & the pain will be gone.

this is shit!

time seems to be ticking away its' own sweetie time!
i'm so despo now..
counting down..

2nd day of F1 on sat..
3rd & last day of F1 on sun..
winston's event on mon..

haix.

after that..
ian & cleo's wedding on 03-Oct.
KC & jovine's wedding on 18-Oct.

well..
at least there's a short break from 03-Oct till 18-Oct...
hopefully there's no back-to-back events.
i really hate this.
mental & physical torture!

shortening of my life.

i still wanna enjoy my life with my baby..

pls let me get well soon...
i need to be in tip-top condition for just 3 more days!

okie.
baby should be calling soon.
& its my sleeping time.
i shall now lie down on my mickey & minnie mouse bed with my mickey & minnie mouse comforter above me.
yes..i'm longwinded!
cos i'm extremely happy with all the mickey & minnie stuffs that i owned!
PROUDLY MINE!
cos not all are easy to find ok!
some are not even found in SG..

HAHA!

No comments: