Wednesday, September 23, 2009

cherish now...

i am contented with my life now.
but not work though..
cos i'm always tired!

what i meant was other stuffs.

i cant ask too much & be greedy to ask for something that is hard to ask for.

well..
perhaps i'm getting old already.
started to think alot of stuffs for my future.

we have being thru alot in these 2yrs 7mths...
went thru lotsa ups & downs..
almost breaking up...
getting back together isnt easy at all.
i put in all my love in this r/s..
no words can describe how much i really love him.

yes..
he isnt romantic!
& yes..
he could neglect me & my feelings!
but..
NO!
i wouldnt leave him because of these reasons.

i learnt to give & take now.
i have learnt to wait with my greatest patience now.
cos i can feel it.
i can feel him trying his best to love me with my expectations.
this is what i wished for..
loving me..
trying to do stuffs to meet my expectations & this is what i want.
thou sometimes, he failed.
but i never give up.
cos i'm not wrong.
he will still find some ways to make up for what he has not done for me.
even if he never tries to do anything,
i will still wait.
cos i love him.

love means giving in & more than that!
i can forgive him..as long as he loves me.
i believe his faithfulness now & then.
i'm giving him more trust than anyone else.

i love my baby, ADAM WONG!
nothing will change the fact.
no matter what happens..
i will still stick to my own decision.

even if ppl talk behind my back..
i wouldnt care a damn at all.

baby,
thou u nvr get a chance to see my blog..
sometimes i wish i could let u see it.
but sometimes i wish that u would nvr get to see it.

one thing i know all along is that,
u knew i love u always.
placing u in my top priority list.

i love u.
& i will always do.
nothing will change anything..
for now & forever.

P.S:
i finally knew who u are now..i chose to keep quiet not because i'm afraid of losing to U. YES..i am afraid of losing him..but afterall, i chose to believe him. cos we have been thru alot these few years & we are always supporting each other during each of our toughest days. i don wanna make a big fuss like U. this is not love. i wanna protect his FEELINGS. have U ever love someone till u will do everything for him? loving him till the extent that u will bear everything & kept quiet without letting him know that u have done all these for him? u don need to announce to everyone that how much u have done or how much u love him! to me, LOVE is a body language in silence..need not be said but only need to be done out nicely, sincerely from your heart to someone whom u really love. seek for your maturity. tq.

No comments: