Tuesday, September 15, 2009

a better day..

my dad is finally home.
thank god..
but he has such a long scar which really scares me.

went to the STB today for star profiling..
was so blur...
luckily "mama" sent me there..

there are other races more than chinese people..
not racist la..
but feel kinda weird.

the small test took more than 1 hr..
but i wasnt bored at all.
i was so busy watching video & answering all the questions within seconds for each!
no time to feel sleepy also!

when i finally completed all..
phew..
i din even realised i was feeling cold all the way in the auditorium..
right after i completed..
i was shivering..
nabei*

baby came to my house after work just now.
spent a short time with me but yet i cherished this short moments just as much.
he went to fetch his dearest buddy, LITTLE PIG!~
cos its gonna be his bday on wed.
he's celebrating with him.

LITTLE PIG...
i'm gonna lend you my baby...the pillion seat on this bike...my special seat in his car...
just lending you for these 2days!
make sure you return him back to me on wed!
OTHERWISE ... !!!!
you better like the present.
cos i made effort to buy the present for baby so that he can give it to YOU!

well well well..i shall see my baby again on wed night then.

just finished watching my TVB drama..
i missed charmaine sheh's dramas..
gosh!
damn hoping that she sings more..
cos i really really love her voice!

should be going to timbre after work tml.
but baby's not joining..
well..
its ok.
i wanna drink alot alot & go home sleep..
my plans on wed - SLACKING AT HOME.
i will sleep all the way till i wish to wake up & then clean my house.
thats it.

alrighty.
just received my baby's sms.
he's back in his JB house.
he's having his shower now.
will be going back to his hometown together with LITTLE PIG!
thats where my special seat will be taken by him.

its a long wait.
but i will still wait :)
cos he promised to give me a call once he reach his hometown.

lalala~~~

my mood is slightly better now..
probably cos my dad is much more better..
no crying for these 2 days..
slight improvement.
somehow..
i really suspect that i could be suffering from depression.

okie..
my neck is aching like mad..
i shall lie on my mickey & minnie comforter now :)

wait.
wait..
wait...

look forward to my baby's call.

No comments: