Sunday, September 20, 2009

exhausted

had a tiring day..
was so tied up with stuffs..
caused me to miss my slp.

& the fantastic thing tml is..
i am working full shift.
shiok.
i can imagine & feel the steam-UP feeling tml in advance now!

i need a break!
pls!

my baby behind me is sleeping so soundly..
he's supposed to wake up to go home after my shower.
but now..
he's so reluctant to wake up.

i am such a blur blur blur QUEEN.
guess what!?
i left my mobile phone in VL..
that means i do not have any alarm clock!
cos i mainly survive & struggle to wake up with my repeated alarm reminders.
if that were to say IF i accidentally or press the head of my minnie mouse alarm clock with my itch fingers..
thats it.

cos no one is gonna open the door for all VL staffs.
i am so gonna be in deep deep shit if this happens tml.

god pls bless me.
remove my sleepyhead habit for just tml or as least when i forgot my phone.
i will love u!

okiex.
must stop here now.
shoulders aching..
eyes getting heavier.
my feets' veins are protesting by popping up to the maximum.
& its seriously disgusting.
well..
i get disgusted by myself as well at times.

shall SHAKE & WAKE baby up now!

nitex.

No comments: