Monday, October 05, 2009

should i stay or should i go?

tired of all these..

i have been wondering all these months..
i feel there's a need in a change of my working environment..

i'm really afraid..

my dad is so lonely..
because of my long hrs at work..
i spend only my sleeping time at home..
the rest are at given to work.

i don wanna regret.

i wanna proceed to another journey of my life.

i want to fufill my dreams..

i'm really confused.
afterall, i have been in this company for almost 4yrs.

tell me.
i need guidance someone.

i felt terrible now.
just went thru my 2nd session of treatment.
no one else know.
none of my working colleagues.
except kenji & my baby.

vomited 2 times in the bus.
luckily kenji was thoughful enough to standby plastic bags for me.
otherwise, i cant imagine the worst.

today's session sucks to the core!
i felt terrible then before.
tummy seems so empty.
feel so hungry yet i don have any appetite.
this is so torturing!

my only motivation to go for this session is BABY.
i am willing to be more healthy because i don wanna be a weak girlfriend to him.
i can still stay beside him & go thru all the ups & downs with him.

kenji is giving me all the encouragement & support that i need.
& i really thank him for that.
really.
without him,
i will be lost somewhere.

alright.
i gtg now.
feeling so sick.
just wanna update before mich says i MIA again.
no way.

bye.

No comments: