Thursday, September 11, 2008

yummy yummy

mentioing about ytd night..
walk back to vm wif simon.
then we met simon at chinatown.

had supper with my baby, simon & juan..
wahs..
simon know ppl there de lor..
so funny..
had jokes also..
laugh like hell..
simon kept makin fun of juan.
somemore they shared a piece of beancurd.
lolx.

then he gotta rush to his bus stop take bus..
juan walked with him..

so me & baby walked back to e carpark.

baby is buying new car..
or should i say already buy liao?
cos now he's preparing the documents..
fred already type out his letter..
now only his pay slip left..
he's happy now.

i guess my position drop down again..
cos now..
e top position is his coming new car..
guys..
forever e same.

i think i really think too much..
my bad habit..
ok.
i must get rid of that.

today off.
nth to do.
spent all my time watching TVB dramas..
shiok.

No comments: