Sunday, September 14, 2008

c o n f u s e d

i dono if i'm feelin sad or not..
mixed feelings.
am i having depression problems again?
i feel like crying..
i suddenly feel so lonely..
seems like no one is here for me..
no one is here to care for me..
is that really so?
or my depression causes me to think like this?
i have been complaining to baby for his lack of time, care & concern..
quarrels & quarrels are all we had these few days.
all i did was mainly..
cry..cried..cry again.
non stop these few days..
every night!
damn torturing.

wats really wrong with me?
izzt bcos workload is too stressful for me to take it?
is this why i became like this?

alone in e vip room.
haix.
so quiet.
even my heart doesnt have the energy..
seems like my heart is lazy too.

argh*
how come i dono wat i'm feelin?
how come!
i hate this!
i feel like slping..
yet i cant..

i feel like crying..
yet again..
i cant!

nb.

No comments: