Wednesday, September 10, 2008

being loved is such a wonderful thing

so tired today.
argh.
i am so busy.
oh gosh..

thanks baby for the mickey mouse keychain!
love u.
u changed alot for me.
i knew it.
i feel it all these while.
thanks baby.
but pls do not neglect my feelings at certain times.
cos those "certain times" might be my worst periods in my entire life.
thanks to baby who gave me more attention than before..
u cared much more for me now.
i didnt say it.
but deep inside my heart..
it seems to be jumping up down without control.
my heart feels so happie & being loved.

i will try to control my temper as well..
thats my target!

i love u, baby!
God sent u to me.
adam wong, u are the most wonderful gift that i ever had.
cos u made me feel everything.
very sad..
very happy..
very lonely..
as well as,
care & concern from u.
your attention given to me.
your once-awhile little gifts.
most of all..
your time.

i hope things will remain like this.
but i know its another dream of mine.
cos every r/s goes thru ups & downs.
staying side by side supporting each other during thunderstorm period will make our love grows stronger.
i believe so.

No comments: