Saturday, September 27, 2008

uploaded pics, 水烟, cold war, big headache, steam-ed at work

went to JB w baby on wed night..
he watched dvd & totally forgot bout me.
f**k.
i was so upset.
i was hungry like hell.
ended up we quarrelled.
but..
our cold war ended in about 1hr time.
in e end we went to have our late supper at almost 6am in e mornin.
walao.
e weather was so freakin cold~

slept at bout 7am..
den woke up at 12plus..
met his sis during 3plus for lunch.
has this super nice drink recommended by his sis.
danm nice lor..
so refreshing!
den baby & me sent his sis to work.
while we head to pelangi's watson to buy my make-up products.
went home slacked awhile..
baby bought me to try 水烟!
went out again bout 8plus..
headed for dinner & 水烟 session near his house.
all our dinner sucks.
presentation like shit.
made our appetite gone totally.
drank alot.
but not alcohol la..
just ice tea..
cos we talked & talked till our throats turned dried up.
left that place around 11pm le..
went back to baby's house to take my belongings & then back to SG.
luckily the traffic is very smooth.
reach home bout 12plus..
shared a pkt of maggie mee w baby.
cos nvr enjoyed that pathetic bowl of my noodle soup.
slp at bout 2am plus..
woke up at 9 to get ready for work.

anyway..
here are some pics taken.
due to my lousy hp cam..
the pic quality isnt that good at all.


me & baby


my naughty lil baby mouse


our cappucino 水烟

below are some pics i took quite a couple of days ago.
but lazy to load.


e fatty yet sexy cat who lives in e old parliament house.


finally..i finished work!


wee~

tml workin 11-6!
so shiok.
most probably goin to catch a movie w baby..
i'm so gonna catch that movie..
"painted skin"!
seems so nice!

ok.
i'm gonna wait for baby to finish his supper den call him.
meanwhile..
i'm gonna lie on my comfy bed.
so steam-ed today..
12.5 hrs tgt with teppy..
cos juan came at 12pm.
lunch was busy but dinner was pathetic lor.

tml got lotsa work waitin for me to complete it.
haix.
hectic workload these few days.
in jus less than a week's time..
vm staffs are coming to join us.
a big headache combining our schedule..
suddenly overstaffed.
short of staffs caused me a big headache.
but..
now,
lotsa of my part-timer staffs waitin for me to give them schedule..
includin my full-timers..
yet,
i got a super big headACHE for having so many staffs at one go.
u see..
life is just so funny..
making a hell out of human beings.

oh well.
shall end here.
nitex.

No comments: