Friday, March 13, 2009

a lost battle..

i woke up again..
went home earlier just now.
body feeling weird..
i knew it.
expected that.

accidentally fell aslp on bed.
woke up with fever le..
see how well i know my body?

damn.
i must get well before saturday!

gonna slp soon.
today will be a on & off slping session.
thats my routine when i'm sick..
waking up every 1-2 hrs..
maximum 4hrs..
thats it.

my body is so tired.
aching all over.

sianx.
tml gonna see doc..
money gonna leave me again..

better let me win lottery soon..
lolx.

ok.
no mood le.
momentum down.
spirits down.

vomit everything out duing 12am++..
guess i won't vomit anymore..
cos i have nth else to throw out le..

pathetic soul.
alone in my room.
only my teddies..doggy..meowie..
all my stuff toys to accompany me.

plus one secret stuff from baby.

ok.
stopping here.
gonna slp again.

once again..
i have lost terribly.
i tot i will win my cough & flu..
but i didnt.

baby came to my hse just now.
i still half surviving..
谢谢你,甜心!
我爱你!
baby's sudden appearance cheered me up!

i am not giving up.
still fighting on..
yes!
I WILL BE BACK TO WORK ON SAT!
I WILL!
I MUST DO IT MANX!

No comments: