Tuesday, March 10, 2009

another monday

went for my 2nd lesson today..
today's lesson was great.
very funny..

keiko-san was here..
but after 8pm..
we had a change of sensei..
became hitomi-san.
she's quite young i guess..
she really has a sense of humour..

lolx.
grrr.
i have to load lotsa stuffs into my brain.
stress..
i really can feel the stress coming..
cant imagine the JLPT..

oh manx..
finally i'm working afternoon shift tml le..
i have been staying up late & waking up early in e morning.
feel like going to collapse soon.

flu is still clinging on to me after so long..
this is my 1st time having flu for more than a week.
nb.

i hate flu..
damn it.
lost my sense of smell.
shit.

nth much these few days actually.

baby called me at 10pm earlier on..
i dint pickup..
cos hitomi-san is still around.

answered baby's call after he called e 3rd time.
weather was bad.
but baby hurried down to fetch me..
so i decided to get a burger & a mc chicken wrap.
i was shivering manx.

thinking that our permanent meeting venue is kinda far.
the place where baby will fetch me from now onwards whenever i'm having lesson.
abit sianx la.
nvm.
blasted my mp3..
faster walked to the place.
waited. waited. waited.
as the wind blows..
its damn cold as if i'm standing besides a gigantic block of ice.
awhile later..
thank god.
baby arrives.

when we reached my hse downstairs..
baby says he wanna eat supper.
cos he's hungry.
i told him i got something for him le.
spoiled my surprise.
wanted to secretly keep inside his bag den let him noe there's "something" waiting for him to attend to..

dino he will say he wanna have supper.
its rare that he says he wanna eat!

nvm.
headed back to my hse..
back to my room.

i warned baby not to open his eyes.
so i slowly took out my slightly-smashed burger & crooked mc chicken wrap.

when i ask him..
shiok anot?
is this burger & mc chicken wrap lots better than char kway teow & orh lua at this minute?
he said yes.
i felt that shiok feeling too.
its e appreciate-ness.

lolx.
no more grandmother story le.

gonna end here now.
waiting for baby to call me.

goodnight.

No comments: