Friday, March 06, 2009

busy friday~~~

i am so so so busy with enquiries today..

helped my "mummy" do this do that!
very high manx..

have to attend OPs meeting @ 3pm..
but last minute enquiries..
i need to meet clients at 3.30pm.

luckily i have Ah Ne to help me cover up.

meeting another client on monday.
but i will give it to fred.
he's doing advertising stuffs anyway.
i know nuts about it too.

i'm a busy women..
not a free & nothing-to-do lady anymore.

thanks to "u"!

alright.
stopping here now.

waiting for lynette to post the pics on facebook den i will grab it.
pics coming soon..!
lynette..
faster confirm me can..
omgnessss*
i cant wait to see those pics taken @ timbre!

hahah.
stupid women.
lynette doesnt even noe my blog..
lolx.
forget it.
i just need to rant it out through my bloggie..

thanks to my bloggie..
its such a heavenly place for me & my shiits.

No comments: