Thursday, April 24, 2008

i got it!!

had my haircut before i went to fetch baby.
now..
i look like a china gal..
but pls don ever say that infront of me.
thanks*

watched "the forbidden kingdom" ytd with my baby..
overall not bad..
2hrs plus..

when we came down..
i saw eugene!
long long time nvr see him..
was rather surprised.
he's still as skinny as usual.
haha*

today's time passed super fast.
i mean really really fast.
seems like i only worked awhile then its already 10plus..
cos of a function.
the guests are quite nice also..
esp the 2 lil' cutie boys.
quite handsome in future i guess..

btw..
i bought my PINK cybershot digital cam..
of cos..
i will use the cam to take our first pic of me & baby.
the next time i will be using it will be on the 30th..
cos we are going to the zoo with my dad, sis, bro in law & cutie niece, rachel.
yu~huu~

ok.
i must stop here now.
tml working split shift.
gotta have my shower then take pics!

No comments: