Wednesday, April 16, 2008

finally uploaded.

took me so much time to upload all these pics.
transfering & then uploading.
but well..
its finally done.
also clean my house.
had a haircut for my fringe.
once again..
i'm too used to short hair.

ok.
enjoy the photos.


this is my favourite meow. my most beautiful snowie.



vm's gonnabe-roasted suckling piglet.


worse of all..my baby is the killer. see his face?


poor piglet. rest in peace.


imagine how hot is the water?


i thought the piglet is pregnant..but baby says there is a bowl underneath.


these are pics that we took from my hp cam at the chalet.


we are so in love.


he's my baby. thats the hanna tatoo i did. yea i know. i'm still lack of skill.


muacks.


cheezy smile.


the 2 cheeky bros. jeremy & adam.


hmm. no comments.


the 2 loving couples. ok. shihui is the photographer.


well. i wont deny that its so gay of them.


i knew they wun dare to kiss infront of us anyway. this is just the pic effect.


in the chalet room after our wild wild wet session..


von,shihua,shihui


the 3 of us again.


last shot before we helped out for the preparation for BBQ NITE!


baby & me.

pics below are taken on the 1st day in our room.
thats after night cycling.







i did enjoyed & cherished everything the 5 of us had spent together for the 3days 2nights.
its simply wonderful.
lets hope for another time then.
these bunch of kids are real fun at times.
no prob miggling with them.
tiredness is the only prove & evidence that u have really enjoyed.

yes.
baby & me are real tired that night.

thats about all at the chalet.
i will nvr forget [05/04-07/04]`.2008

this could be my longest post of pics.
ok.
hope u guys who visited had enjoyed too.
i'm ending here.
bye.

No comments: