Wednesday, April 14, 2010

shitty day!

had a really bad day.
went for supper with baby, ian & soon.
noticed my righty gums are abit swollen after my fav viet coffee.
but its not painful at all.
until i start eating,
the pain comes.
swollen bum is becoming bigger.

sucks manx i tell u!

this morning was worse than ever.
i cant even close my mouth properly.
even swallowing my saliva causes so much discomfort.

wanted so much to drink just plain water is hell for me.
not only my gums.

even my throat is giving me tons of trouble.
ended up with less than half a bowl of porridge this morning.

the thing was..
i am so super duper hungry.

was busy the whole morning.
not even a minute of free time for me to take a sip of water.
bombed all the way till 2.30pm ++!
finally i started washing glasses.
had my second bowl of porridge which is equivalent to 1 bowl of it.

went to SLEEP right away.
when i woke up at 5pm..
finish the remaining portion of the porridge.
& yes..
the pain is somehow better..
at least i can finally close my poor mouth.

had our briefing at 5.45pm...
im lucky.

my first guests came exactly at 6pm!
& again..
big bomb again!
busy again..
only get to have my first sip of water at 8.30pm..
got my chance to enter the washroom at 9pm!
so urgent manx!
imagine i already feel like going at 7pm!?
& i can totally forgot that i am very urgent cos im so busy!

until 10pm when i finish work..
finally get to see my mobile phone..
saw baby's sms..

SO SWEET of him to get "gui ling gao" for me cos of my extreme heaty body that causes my gums to swell!
the feeling is fantastic lor.

this is the first time he got soemthing for me when im unwell.

thats why the feeling is so shiok.

tml working full shift already.
will be back to vm liao.

i will miss my viet coffeeeeeeee!

alright.
i shall stop here for now.

will be back soon for updates if any.

goodnight everyone.

No comments: