Sunday, April 04, 2010

i'm a sleepy head!

i've been sleeping the whole day on this boring sunday!
nvr even step out of the house.
nvr done any housework which i promised myself that i wanna clean the floor!

so lazy..
so moody..
comfy weather!

baby & me slept at 2.30am yesterday.
he woke up at 10am to go work.
bo bian!
i have to wake up & close the door.
went back to sleep.
& again..
i thought i can wake up can 12.30pm plus..
but no!
i woke up at 2.30pm!

watched tv..
& the stupid thing was..
i felt sleepy again..
fell asleep at ard 6.30pm..
eyes open at 7pm.

that means my potato-couching on my sofa ends at 7pm..
& AGAIN..
the worst thing was..
i went back to my room.
SLEEP AGAIN!
i covered my whole head underneath my mickey & minnie comforter!
CONFIRM + Guaranteed CHOP...
i fell deep asleep within 1 minute.

& i woke up at 10pm...
have my shower..
halfway thru my shower..
baby reached my house liao!

funniest thing again..
i'm feeling sleepy le..
i'm going back to SLEEP!

tml working full shift anyway!

alright.
nth much for me to add on at this moment.

nitex.

No comments: