Saturday, April 17, 2010

shaggy von.

walao.
cleaning up my entire room really freak me out!
i din realise i have so much rubbish!
furthermore,
now i know i have a number of bags!
omgness.

now my room is so clean after 4hrs!
vacuum & mop my entire house as well..
takes me 1hour!
maybe im kinda slow.
very picky..
die die must make sure its really clean!

im totally shagged now.

gotta get ready to go out.

will be meeting up with Bai Qin, ah jui, ian, ah soon & my baby for STEAMBOAT later!
im craving for super duper spicy soup base!
i guess only me & BQ will enjoy!
the rest of the guys will go for the non-spicy soup.
so boring!
no kick de!

baby will be fetching me after work.
but before that,
i advised him to have his shower first.
cos his whole body sure very sticky after a whole day work inside the kitchen.

okok.
i need to have my shower now.

cya guys.

No comments: