Monday, October 12, 2009

happy day :)

today is my eldest niece, rachel's 4th bday!
went to fetch her from school..
then to west coast plaza to collect food.

back to my sis's in-laws house..
had some fun with Rachel..
my younger niece, Nicole was so cute..
not so afraid of strangers.
i carried her so many times & she didnt cry!
but Rachel was kinda jealous when i paid attention to Nicole..
i had to be a two-faced aunty!
once she's jealous..
i immediately divert my attention to rachel..

no photos yet.
waiting for my sis to upload!

was abit tired when i came back home..
but baby's more tired than me.
cos he woke up earlier than me.

drove all the way from JB to my house..
then to west coast..
back to my sis's in-laws house..
then back to my house.
after that to tiong for movie..
drove back to my house again..
drove back to his JB house just now..

went to watch movie..
Haeundae: The Deadly Tsunami
was very nice..
certain parts was kinda funny..
but most of it was sad & touching.

right after our movie..
had our dinner @ Rajah Inn..
had our mini steamboat.

our happy day is ending..
finally went back home.

changed our hammy, "老二" beddings & washing up of his bungalow house.

both of us are steam-ed liao!
but i know both of us are happy.
cos we are always quarrelling cos of small stuffs.
i hope we quarrel less often.
i will try to control myself.

i am really happy!
its real hard for me to spend such a day with BABY!
had to apply off day together & its not easily being approved!

i really cherish the time when me & baby can finally get together.
i love his attention..care & concern.

thank you, baby...
i love you.

No comments: