Monday, July 20, 2009

i so wanna go disneyland again!

my target is to go Hong Kong with my baby!

see...
http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com//hkdl/en_US/events/overview?name=RcmdCouplesPage

i am crazy!

but seeing the video..
isnt it romantic!?~

i so envy those couple who really went there!

kenji is back!
oh finally..
at last i can stop hearing him saying that he misses his galfriend!

haha!
thanks to him who acc me to the docs last friday!
i was so afraid of my report on monday!
opps..
its already monday!!!

i shall go & collect during my split shift.

alright..
gonna slp soon.

still waiting for baby to reach home..
gotta wait till after his shower..
cos he's gonna call me.

oh well.
din managed to update on time.
[18.02.2009] - happy belated 2yrs 5mths anniversary :)
hee*

kk.
stopping here now.
so drained out today..
worked 13hrs!
tml another morning-closing shift.

waliew~

YVONNE..
TAHAN!
pls pls pls save money ok!
i must really save money to go for my trip with baby!
thats my target of 2009 with baby!

nabei..
must save!
die die also must save up!

alright.
nitex nitex..

No comments: