Saturday, July 11, 2009

back again..

mia-ed.
yes i know.

i have been very very busy & life has been chaotic for me during the end of june.

my dad was hospitalised..
& my grandma passed away right after the next week when my dad was discharged.
during that period..
i was in & our of hospital taking care of my dad & granny.

no matter how reluctant i was..
i still had to take care of her since my dad is not around.

thought i can finally work peacefully after my dad discharged..
within a week..
i was doing my closing stuffs & my dad called to break out the news to me.
yes..
she passed away peacefully in my house.

i thought i wont cry..
tears was running round & round..
but it didnt drop down.

i had to control..
i knew my dad will break down if i cried.
i dino i will still feel sad when she passed away.
i saw her slping on her own bed when i rushed home.
i couldnt believe it myself at first.

well..
everything was done & over.
i am back to my own working life.

i was catching up lotsa stuffs that i missed out during my 5days of leave.
okie.
now i am almost back on the track.
tml working 2pm all the way to closing.

see how it goes..
maybe i will fetch baby @ vm.

alright..
stopping here now.

feel like slping :)

No comments: