Saturday, May 19, 2007

tiring but yet a happy evening!

had a tiring day today..
argh.
sian la.
but i still enjoyed working:))
cos i have my darlings at work to entertain me.
tessa & haidee are always teaching me philipines language..
so funny*
i laugh like hell..
of cos...
they laugh like hell too :x
today my darling, rach was around too.
but didnt manage to talk much cos i'm working at the alfrescro while she is in the rest.
damn*

just came bk home not long ago..
feel so refreshed after a shower..
at e same time..i'm dead beat.

老鼠 bought me a silver chain which i needed.
finally can hang my mickey mouse head on the chain.
my mickey mouse necklance is alive!
wee*
hugs*

haix.
tml got lesson at 1.30pm.
nvm la..
tahan for 3hrs then go home rest.
hmm..

i shall turn in now.
nitex.
will be back soon.

No comments: