Friday, May 25, 2007

2 split shifts in a row~

ytd work split.
was doing some stuffs then a phone call came.
ady asked me to go vietlang to help out.
i tot very busy.
ended up only few tables.
after that i realise its more safe to go there..
cos julie is going for a meeting at Head Office.
so at least i go there still can help out abit.
then sheila asked the chef to cook noodles for me.
vietnamese noodles.
i think its chicken bah?
cos i ate the meat & it taste like chicken!
lolx*
took some photos as well.
my ah pat kor is kinda lame.
the pics below..
there's a sticker on the sheila's glass which wrote:
"I BE BACK"
"PATRICK ONG"
i was laughing when i saw the words.


















*lame














sour plum soda .. chicken noodles?



















1st shot with my honey*




2nd shot :) lighting better.















after that went back viamar to sleep awhile.
felt like as if i only slept for 5mins.
but its 45mins.
woke up at 4.45pm.
diaox*
faster go eat abit again.
_____________________________________
today work split again.
so shag like fuck*
opening with my darling, haidee & KS.
today morning eat staff food..
porridge cooked by auntie linda!
very niceeee!
shiok manx.
if every morning i get to eat her porridge whenever i work..
that would be the best.
just now my darling, tessa hurt her finger..
poor thing.
i knew the feeling.
its damn painful.
the kitchen door has no mercy at all.
i cried when my finger was hurt..
thats when i'm still a trainee when i just came to work for the 1st week.
hope her finger feels better now.
tml work 9pm-1am..
better la..
can slp more..
finally.
i cant complain anyways...
i need more money..
i need more & more money!
i gtg now.
gotta take my shower.
my legs are breaking..
its seems like my legs doesnt want to be with me anymore..
cos i torture them by standing for more than 8hrs.
pain..

No comments: