Sunday, May 27, 2007

ady's birthday!

ytd was ady's birthday!
went for a drinking session.
even had a cake for her.
got quite alot of ppl.
me, of course...
my darling, rach.
my VL honey, sheila.
walis tambo, tessa.
putang ina mo, haidee.
bulateh, sheila.
weisheng.
daniel.
ian.
billy.
adam came last min to give her surprise.



my "putang ina mo" with me!



darling, ady, me




VL honey, "walis tambo" (tessa) & me.



honey & me



tessa & me



honey & me -shot 2
















darling, ady & me -shot2





















darling & me





















ady & me





















darling & me -shot2






















ady & me -shot2



had a fun night ytd.
really enjoyed very moments with them
its fun..great plus entertaining.
laugh till your tummy hurts.
so fast.
tessa & haidee had been with us for 3months le.
i cant believe they are gonna leave in another 3months time.
i promise i will send them off at airport.
i'm sure i'm gonna cry again.
for now..
i still wanna enjoy crapping with them while i can :)

No comments: