Wednesday, November 04, 2009

pot calling the kettle black

i have finally said it out..
i cant stay on anymore.

its only for my own good.
& for everyone's sake.

i'm just too tired to go on any further.

i feel so irritated.
do u know u are very irritating!?
i just cant stand u any longer!

i don mind.
i don care.
i just wanna leave this place that makes me sad.

i wanna be happy.
cos i wanna live longer.

need not do anything to ask me stay on.
for i know my controlling of temper won't last long.

i know u.
& u better should know me.
leave me alone & i will do the same.

don question me why i did all this.
cos u simply have no rights too.
need not ask me why i nvr respect u..
cos i don see any needs or any reasons to do so.

don saying that i don give anyone a personal touch..
cos u, yourself has nvr given me a personal touch as well.
u are a pot calling a kettle black!

don bother talking to me anymore..
your attitude isnt that nice at all.
so..
don blame me for my freaking bad attitude towards u.

u cant change me.

thats all i wanna say.
i'm so gonna use the same old sentence back to u.
"ITS OK....NO NEED TO TALK ALREADY!"

its applies to me as well.
TQ.

No comments: