Monday, November 09, 2009

counting down ...

cant wait for days to come!

  • 1 more day to my bday! but too bad im working.
  • 2 more days to my removing of braces & move on to retainers. which means that im spending another $400!
  • 2 more days to have my belated dating session with baby. its been a long time since we really spent time together besides work.
  • 3 more days to know my JLPT surprise test results. im really anxious. cos i totally forgot all bout it until the day of class. worse thing is, i nvr study at all. its a surprise. great great surprise.

nothing special until..

11 more days to BKK & HK with my daddy & baby. another BIG BIG bomb spent on air tix & hotels for these 2 countries.

oh well.
at least i think this nov will be a better month for me.
cos i am on leave for 9days.
i need a break since ages ago.
otherwise, i will breakdown real soon.

this will be my first trip with baby.
but countless of trips with my daddy.

my daddy really welcomes baby..
thank god that they can really get along real well.

thank god again that i can also get along well with baby's family members.

im so gonna take lotsa pics during my trip.
dono when will get to go overseas again.
ITS SO HARD TO PLAN our leaves ok!
i got a headache & a freaking quick temper most of the times while discussing bout the trip.

alright.
i gotta sleep now.
my dark circles are very formidable now!
out of control.
no matter how much time & money i spent on it..
its like as if i've nvr do anything at all.
nabei!

no wonder ppl say dark cirles are very stubborn.
yes.
now i absolutely agree so.

ok.ok.ok.

nitex.

No comments: