Sunday, September 24, 2006

sick...

i lose my voice.
my throat is very very painful everytime i cough.
i can't laugh the way i want.
i can't eat the food i love.

i spent the friday night at junhao's house.
on the sat, all my meals were porridge.
he can eat chicken chop*
but lucky he gave mi 2 small portions of it.
not too bad after all.

i never had a good sleep.
have been waking up again & again after a few hrs.
later junhao coming my house..
he will be accompanying me tonight.
thanks my dearest* muackss__.
how i wish i'm not sick..
if not i'll be the one going his house.
now gotta trouble him to come all e way down.

GOD,
pls bless me.
i don wanna be sick.
i wanna get well asap.
i wanna be happie when junhao's with me.
but i couldn't do it.
i don wan the cough & flu to be the third party.
i wanna be well & healthy.

No comments: