Thursday, September 21, 2006

finally over!



viamar gals were all dressed up. had a pic taken with sandy and the rest of my gals. even attached a rose on my hair bun. i had a tiring day during the IMF reception on tue evening. it sucks* rubbish everywhere. i am serving drinks from 6.30-10.30!

imagining pouring drinks again & again for four damn hrs! omg..its scary. i was suppose to be with sandy & lynette was suppose to be with princess but changes were made. i ended up with auntie goon..lynette ended up with joey! AHAHA!

auntie goon was going crazy when i told her the time was only 8.30pm! we were lucky somehow..there are alot of student helpers from ngee ann poly to help me in my stall station. my station was the BUSIEST OF ALL! finally, its 10pm!

FIREWORKS time* so damn nice lor* i was smiling to myself .. how i wish junhao was there with me watching fireworks together. soon after..its ending..we started doing closing here & there. when me & sandy saw lynette carrying 3 cartons of drinks & walkin in a very very FUNNY way..we laugh like shiit till the extend that we do not have any energy to walk. its overall an enjoyable day thou we are all very shag. freddy give all the gals $10..for reward? hee* me, mon, wesley & KS shared cab home. but i was heading to my junhao's house....


was coughing like hell since mon.
my throat was damn painful lor.
poor me :'(
can't even enjoy something nice..
wateva i swallow anything..
pain comes.
argh*
i'm losing my voice bit by bit.

boring again.
later working night.
won't be able to see junhao tonight.
nvm.
should be able to meet him on fri late night.
i'm waiting...

No comments: