Saturday, May 08, 2010

losing my sense of direction..

i felt so unwell after class.
wonder if its because of the subject that i attended today.

im overloaded with statistics.
oh god.
this is not funny at all.
seriously giving me a terrible headache.
& my head is still turning round & round..
suppose to revise thru wat the lecturer has said today..
but because of e headache..
i laid on my sofa till now.
had a cold shower but it doesnt help at all.

im wondering if i should drop marketing management & just focus on psychology..

haix.
im so confused now.

thank god that i found 2 valuable friends that will be going thru psychology with me.
& they are Kang Jing & Guanjen..
they are really nice classmates of mine.
i will be so sad to leave them if im gonna drop marketing unit.

suddenly dono wat i want now..
dono where e hell im going to..
lost my sense of direction in life.
this feeling is definitely not a good thing.
& im feeling like hell now..
figuring if i want or not!?

FREAK!

my brain juice is currently out of stock.
all because of statistics.
dammit*

all i need now are support & encouragement from my loved ones.
not quarrels.
not arguments.
not misunderstandings.

baby,
i really need your support & encouragement badly at this moment.
i feel like breaking down anytime any moment.

ok.
shall sleep now to reproduce my brain juice for tml's statistics war!

god..pls bless me.
pls keep me wide awake so that i can concentrate all the way from 9am-6pm!

No comments: