Friday, January 08, 2010

my 2 days spent with baby..

went to baby's hometown on monday night.
woke up in the early morning.
cos baby's grandma arrived.
so baby woke up earlier to fetch her.
its been almost 2 yrs since i saw his grandma.
then baby woke me up again..
had a long journey..
almost at batu pahat area..
my butt almost caught fire!

when we finally reached..
its really a wonderful feeling.
my butt can finally breathe again!

nvr thought i can see such a scene.
its rather peaceful..
very kampung style!








baby's mum said by touching the big fish will have luck.
& its not an easy task to be able to touch the fish.

pic taken from the toilet view.



thou it may be a normal scene for many people..
but when u actually get there & see it by yourself..
its a totally different feel!
guranteed!
ok.
i have finally updated all the pics i should have done earlier.
im looking forward to it again.
gotta end here & have my shower now!
byebye.

No comments: