Wednesday, December 30, 2009

VL & VM - post xmas & pre new year party!

was so busy yesterday.
came back yesterday..
did a quick wrap for xmas presents..
can u imagine how SOTONG i am!?
i reach vl very early but i forgot to stuff the present into my bag!
this is absolutely shit!

no choice.
went back home to take it & took bus straight to vm.

goodness.
when i reach..
vm simply turn into a disco!
with disco lights turning round & round..
wah..
dizzy..
had some "prize-award" ceremony.
i had a big MICKEY MOUSE from the company.
cos they all know my loves.
started to eat first..
then the playing of games..

oh yes.
almost forgot to mention my beautiful lady boss & her princess.
winnie & tatiana attended as well!
so surprised to see them cos they normally dont join in as it always very late.

they left the place almost 12.30am..
so we continued the party..
laugh like crazy..

only managed to take some photos from my phone cam.
the rest will have to wait till ady or fidy to upload then i will grab it from them



my beautiful lady boss, winnie & me.
now i realised our eyes did look alike.
we both have small eyes.
credits to tatiana for taking this pic.


winnie's only daughter..her precious princess, tatiana & me.
credits to me.


baiqin, brother simon & me.
credits to KIM.



not forgetting my VL's scandal girlfriend: FIDY
see our clothes combination.
Black & White couple team.
im gonna get myself killed if liza saw this.
credits to KIM again for taking this pic.


finally..
its me & KIM.
this sexy vietnamese lady is real good in dancing.
of cos..
she is good in talking as well.
& her voice is really project-ed!

well..
thats all for now.
gotta tidy my room again.
mess. mess. mess.
all in a mess!

cant stand it anymore.
arghhhh.

blame it on my part as well.
i am lazy most of the time.

alright.
gotta go now.

will update again soooooon.

No comments: