Friday, May 08, 2009

exploding..

woohoo*

i am back.
have been so busy working these past few days.
no time for updating.
tired already.

i am so angry now.
dont ask me why!
i will explode!
nb*

i am supposed to fix my own working black pants..
gonna sew the metallic thingy onto the pants cos the button dropped off everytime!
shiity thingy!

but..
now..
baby is doing it for me!
maybe i am the boyfriend.
HE is my girlfriend.
is not that i dono how to sew ok!
dono why he wanna do it for me..

he's spending the night with me for today..
the last time was like since 1mth plus ago...

alright..
i better stop here.

nth much actually.

i am just very angry!
baby is controlling me..
cooling me down..
but he's not the one who made me fly to the highest limit.
just in case i explode..
dont blame me.
cos i have endured many shiity things thru this 2009..

my limit is telling me that its e end already..
this is not my drama mama pattern.

ppl who knows me should know my temper...
i can be damn good to the person until ppl thinks i'm biased or wat..
but once they climb over me..
all i do is to endured & take it as nothing happened..
endured till my red limited exploding lights beep..
& endured for my last time with all my might!
there's no chance after that.
thats it.
here goes my temper.
i think i am already patient enough.

well.
not going to talk about this topic already.
sianx.

tml see how it goes ba..

nitex.

No comments: