Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Real "sWaY-iNg" SATURDAY!

i was real suay ytd!
know wat?

the story goes like this..
happily preparing myself after my shower..
finally left the house early..
blasting my omnia phone music..
lift is here..
so i went in..
of cos the door will close la!
then..
i feel the lift motor fan suddenly stop.
i was thinking..
couldnt be right????
i kept pressing the lift buttons..
i knew it..
gone case liao la!

surprisingly..
i thought i will cry..
but i didnt..
this lift is always breaking down.
nth strange.
but i nvr thought that i will be trapped in lift in my whole damn 22 yrs of life.
i called the hotline..
supposed to reach 15mins which the guy told me.
ended up i really waited 30mins!
i was trapped inside the lift for more than 30mins!
seriously..
i thought i will be dead from suffocation inside.
it was real suffocating man!

between the time..
jeremy called me.
i told him i was trapped inside e lift.
all he said was: "wah..got so lucky ah?"
i was like thinking..
yupp.
i am really lucky.
my 4D should strike today!
after the call with jeremy..
weibin korkor also called me.
i told them e same story again..
i was laughing inside the lift.
why i laugh?
because weibin told me that rach darling heels suddenly broke...
i was laughing again..
finally someone was as suay as me!
weibin said it's lynette turn..
then he called her..
but she dint asnwer the phone.
ended up..
she fell down from the stairs!

luckily..
in just a few mins after they arrived..
the door opened..

nabei*
i was perspiring like a mad dog..
the description of my make-up was like..
as if i have never make up at the beginning!

ok.
nvm.
i took cab to SAM.

walao!
wth manx*
how could this happen to 3 of us?
1st: Rach
2nd: ME
3rd: Lynette

thats also the SHAMEI CLUB Rankings which weibin has created for us!
come to think of it..
its real eerie.
the bad encounter happen from the eldest all e way down.

ok.
nvm.
i took cab to SAM.

& now..
i kinda develop a phobia in that stupid lift in my block!

when baby & me get home..
i was asking baby..
should we walk up the stairs?
& guess wat!?
baby says why not!?
nabei la!
i am already having phobia..
& e incident actually just happened in less then 6hrs ago!
so bad sia!

GOD BLESS ME..

No comments: