Thursday, February 15, 2007

a busy night yesterday :)


















my latest & only pic on valentine's day...taken in toilet after work. looks kinda weird la..forced my eyes to open bigger after such a shaggy day.


yesterday was valentine's day!
i was working..
its really a busy night!
wah..
i was stationed in REST with shihua & rach & KS.
the japanese group came at 8.30pm.
wahs..
kitchen was soon filled up with lotsa orders.
busy busy busy!
just clearing their plates will need me to use the big overhead tray.
now my both hands aching like siao!~
they left around 10+++ if i am not wrong.
clearing up already takes more than a hr.
jeremy was released at 11plus!
jealous*
i finish work at around 1am?
yea..
adam & patrick went off 1st..
they go jalan jalan while waiting for us to finish work.
after we finish everything..
me, ah bin kor..rach went to usual place to meet them.
we still reach earlier than them lor!
lolx.
ate..crayfish..stingray & some vege again!
abit sian liao la..
thou i am hungry..
but i no appetite..
in e end..
half of my rice went to adam's stomach.
haha..
poor thing.
anyway..
i am ending here.
gonna watch channel 55 now..
my charmaine sheh's show!!!
yeah!
miss so many episode after working so many night shiftz.
bye.

No comments: